Listen Live
HomeNewsTexada Inn Fire

Texada Inn Fire

- Advertisement -
Texada Island Inn went up in smoke Wednesday afternoon.

Van Anda Volunteer Fire Department Fire Chief Mike Craggs says the fire started about 3 p.m. and the initial report was called about smoke coming from the second storey.

Craggs says his observations believe that the cause of the fire was electrical.

He adds three rooms were destroyed, along with the stairway and and part of the roofing structure
- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading